This is the month to be thankful… so although I am starting late… I will do it!
1. Ashlee, Ethan, and Madi! They are such joys in my life! After moving tables and chairs all day, these little monkeys are the lightest, littlest cutest hyper babies EVER!!!
2. A job… most days at least!
3. My family (it’s a given!) but I love them and am so grateful for all they do for me! And I really, truly can not imagine life without them!
4. JB, also known as my super reliable car. I do have to take it in to the shop tomorrow because there is a recall… but JB has treated me well!
5. I helped Jenn vote today. I am thankful for the GIFT/Right to vote! I pray our country can turn around and that a God-living president will be elected!
I am a conservative, slightly old-fashioned crazy girl. I love to read, write, sew, scrapbook, cook, bake, do crafts, enjoy nature, take my car off-roading, ride my bike, and just stay busy. I sometimes say I want a lazy day BUT I hate not having anything to do which means I frequently stretch myself too thin. I am the Life Enrichment Director at an assisted living facility. I love being around the elderly population. They are such amazing people who have so much to offer and teach. I also love the little guys too... I love being around kids, especially my nieces and nephews!
In December of 2019 I was diagnosed with a Chiari Malformation that quite literally may have been a life changing diagnosis. I went
from feeling like I was crazy. To maybe having answers.
View all posts by laurasznn